Aug. 27, 2019 Opening Ceremony for National Information Center for Academic Recognition JapanActivities
In commemoration of the establishment of the National Information Center for Academic Recognition Japan, an opening ceremony will be held as detailed below.
Date & Time: 13:00 – 16:00 on Monday, September 2, 2019
Venue: Hitotsubashi Hall, National Center of Sciences Building (2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) Access
- - Greetings from NIAD-QE President
- - Greetings from MEXT representative
- - "The Road to Establishing Japan's NIC"
Tsutomu Kimura, NIAD-QE
- - Introduction of the National Information Center for Academic Recognition Japan
- Purpose and role of the Center
- Introduction of the Center's work
- Q&A session
- - Commemorative Lecture
"The Tokyo Convention? A new era for mobility and internationalization of higher education"
Mr. Shigeru Aoyagi, Director, Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education, UNESCO Bangkok
- - Closing address
To attend this event, please fill out the registration form from the link below by August 26, 2019.
https://niad-nic2019.com/events/ceremony/ *This event has finished.