- Questions List: Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
- Questions List: Japanese Education System
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (by country/region)
- Questions List: About The Center and This Website
Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
Q: By when does an applicant need to satisfy the qualifications for admission to a higher education institution?
A: They need to satisfy the qualifications by the time of their admission to a university. For example, a 3rd year senior secondary school student in Japan can be admitted to a university from April 1 if they graduate the school before the date.
Some qualifications also have an age restriction. For example, students must be 18 years old in case of admission to a university.
(The content of this Q & A is quoted from the University Admission Qualifications Guide written by University Promotion Division, Higher Education Bureau of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. NIAD-QE produced this English translation.)