- Questions List: Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
- Questions List: Japanese Education System
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (by country/region)
- Questions List: About The Center and This Website
About The Center and This Website
Q: How did you collect data about higher education institutions?
A: The National Institution for Academic Degrees and Quality Enhancement of Higher Education (NIAD-QE) obtained information about universities and colleges of technology (KOSEN) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
NIAD-QE conducted surveys to collect information about Professional Training Colleges.
NIAD-QE also collected information about educational institutions operated by government ministries and agencies by conducting independent surveys.
Please also refer to our Institution List Policy.