This website uses cookies. They are used to ensure that you can use this website and it's services smoothly. In addition, we use cookies to understand how our website and services are being used. By continuing to browse the site, you are deemed to have agreed to our use of cookies.

Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)

Q: Can a graduate from a foreign university be admitted to a university in Japan through the "bachelor's degree holders' admission"?

A: Each university is responsible for deciding whether a graduate from a foreign university be admitted through the "bachelor's degree holders' admission".

(The content of this Q & A is quoted from the University Admission Qualifications Guide written by University Promotion Division, Higher Education Bureau of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. NIAD-QE produced this English translation.)