- Questions List: Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
- Questions List: Japanese Education System
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (by country/region)
- Questions List: About The Center and This Website
Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
Q: Can a graduate from a foreign university who skipped grade(s) be admitted to a graduate school in Japan?
A: If a person completes the 16th grade of formal education in less than 16 years, s/he is eligible to enter a graduate school in Japan. For information on the accreditation and recognition of a foreign university, please contact the appropriate embassy in Japan.
(The content of this Q & A is quoted from the University Admission Qualifications Guide written by University Promotion Division, Higher Education Bureau of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. NIAD-QE produced this English translation.)