- Questions List: Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
- Questions List: Japanese Education System
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (by country/region)
- Questions List: About The Center and This Website
Japanese Education System
Q: Having completed study at Educational Institutions Operated by Government Ministries and Agencies, is a person with a Bachelor’s degree by National Institution for Academic Degrees and Quality Enhancement of Japan (NIAD-QE) based on its own examination deemed to have admission qualification to graduate schools, with a caveat that the educational institution is not one of the higher education institutions under the Tokyo Convention?
Q: Our institution received a graduation certificate from an applicant issued by a university (undergraduate program) in Japan that had no indication whether a Bachelor’s degree had been awarded upon graduation. How do we confirm whether the person conferred a Bachelor’s degree?