- Questions List: Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
- Questions List: Japanese Education System
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (in general)
- Questions List: Foreign Credential Evaluations (by country/region)
- Questions List: About The Center and This Website
Assessment of Admission Qualifications (in general)
Q: Can an applicant be admitted to an International Cooperative Department or Major for a joint degree program when s/he is eligible for admission to the overseas partner university but not to the Japanese university?
Q: An institution from which an applicant has applied to our university in Japan was not on the list of universities on the website of the Ministry of Education in the located country. Is the institution a diploma (degree) mill?
Q: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to delay graduation from educational institutions in certain countries. Consequently, it may be impossible to complete courses in a specified number of years to enter a Japanese university or Professional Training College, that is, by the time of enrollment in the university that was originally planned. In such cases, is it still possible to have a student admitted to a university or vocational school?